Smurfing, or less derisively "making an alt account", is a way to player under an account other than your main player account.
On Nintendo Switch
- Purchase the Nintendo Switch Online Family Plan, this allows your online account to be linked to multiple Switch Profiles.
- Create a new Switch user profile
- Launch Killer Queen Black under this secondary user profile
- Sign out of Steam
- Sign up for a new account. You CAN use the same email address associated with your existing Steam account
- You will be sent an activation email. Make sure to click 'create my account' not 'find my account'
- Complete sign up process and sign in as new user.
- You should see Killer Queen Black in your library with a button that says borrow under it.
- You're now smurfin!